Pages

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

The Story Continues...

It's official.

I've not only moved blogs but have settled on a template, a look and even a title! There were many sleepless nights I can assure you. I'm rewarding myself now with some chocolate digestive biscuits and a cup of tea. Well earned.

If you're reading from a feed reader, or listening through the podcast, then come and pay the blog a visit and check out the new look in person. A picture (or podcast) are no substitute for experiencing the real thing!

You may have noticed the Twitter logo in the left hand corner. That's right. I'm now connected to the tweet network. Feel free to follow me and receive blog updates and whatever else is going on, or not going on. Hopefully I'll pick it all up in no time but if it takes me awhile, any tips?

You can also join the blog's new Facebook Fan Page to show your appreciation and interest; receive blog updates and comment on the posts themselves, spread the word and likes, or start a relevant scriptwriting, film, television or webseries discussion.

As a special treat here's a look into the future of blogging via Scriptwriter With A Cause. It makes me proud to see her in this cool and sexy new way:


Before getting carried away with the new blog, a moment of silence for the old one....

The Screenwriting Craft

B.I.P 
(2006 - 2011)

It was fun. But it's time to develop and move on. That blog will now be an archive of my assignments and time at Bournemouth University on BA (Hons) Scriptwriting for Film & Television (2006 - 2009), and shortly after. However, it's not all doom and gloom as she can be seen and experienced in a whole new dynamic way too.


But enough with the style, it's time for some content...

Thanks for visiting and I hope you stay awhile.

Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts